Astaxanthin exhibits a unique molecular framework that provides highly effective antioxidant performance. It prevents lipid peroxidation directly at the cell level. Astaxanthin’s potent free radical cleansing activity safeguards from cardiovascular, anti-inflammatory, immune as well as neurodegenerative illnesses. Astaxanthin has 100 to 500 times the antioxidant capability of Vitamin E plus 10 times the actual antioxidant ability of beta-carotene. It’s a stronger anti-oxidant than the tocotreinols, lutien and lycopene.
Below are the incredible benefits of astaxanthin
- A highly effective antioxidant.
- Decreases swelling.
- Prevents nitric oxide enzyme activity, thus escalating nitric oxide advantages.
- Safeguards from diabetic issues.
- Safeguards DNA by UVA damage. Serves as an internal sun block protecting you against sun exposure.
- Safeguards from atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease.
- Supports the central nervous system from degenerative illnesses like Alzheimer’s.
- Enhances overall athletic performance: both durability and endurance.
- Restricts exercise-induced heart and skeletal deterioration.
- Minimizes signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Effective protection to the eyes protecting against macular degeneration.
- Works synergistically with vitamin E and ascorbic acid (vitamin C) in your body.
- Slows down H Pylori infections.
- Decreases colon and bladder cancer growth.
- Prevents cancer development.