We know how to help you.
If you or someone you know has Lyme Disease, you have finally found the right doctor to help you. Dr. Gonzalez is a lyme disease expert, successfully treating thousands of patients with Lyme Disease to return to leading full, happy, healthy and productive lives.
Lyme disease is a debilitating disease that most doctors do not fully understand and therefore, do not understand how to properly treat. Lyme disease comes from the bite of a deer tick infected with a bacteria called a spirochete, clinically named Borrelia Burgdorferi. Unfortunately, Lyme disease symptoms mimic many other diseases, which makes it all the more difficult to diagnose. The infection may affect any organ of the body, including the brain and nervous system, joints and heart.
If you have ever been bit by a tick and have seen a bulls-eye rash at the site of the bite, the tick was most certainly infected with the bacteria that causes Lyme Disease. But only 50% of those infected with Lyme, actually get the bulls-eye rash. Symptoms of Lyme disease can lay dormant for years and all of the sudden you will start to notice symptoms.
We understand lyme disease. We know what you are going through. We know how to help you heal.
Lyme Disease Symptoms
Because Lyme disease is a multi-systemic disease, there is a variety of symptoms that patients experience, such as but not limited to:
- Flu-like illness
- History of Tick Bite (Not all patients recall a bite)
- Extreme Fatigue
- Bulls-eye rash, Other Rashes (Only found in 50% of patients)
- Malar Flush, Red Ear Lobes
- TMJ/ Jaw Pain (Temporomandibular Join)
- Neck & Back Pain
- Joint Pain & Swelling, Bone Pain
Classic Three Stage Progression of Lyme Disease:
- Localized bulls-eye rash at the site of the tick bite and manifests with skin inflammation.
- Early disseminated phase. In this second phase, the heart and nervous system are affected
- Late phase is characterized by arthritis, brain inflammation and neurological symptoms
Depending on where the patient is in the three stage progression of Lyme disease, the therapy options will vary. The longer the patient has been infected, the spirochetes become more rooted and replicated in the body. This proliferation of the bacteria as well as the associated biofilm, increases the length of treatment time. Unfortunately, there is no easy answer as to when you can feel better or be rid of Lyme. It depends on many factors that are dependent upon each person’s medical history.
About 10 to 20% of individuals treated with antibiotics for this disease will continue to have fatigue, pain, or joint and muscle aches for up to 6 months post treatment. This condition is called “chronic lyme disease,” or “post treatment lyme disease syndrome” and we have a variety of effective therapies to help the body recover through this process.
Watch these amazing stories about how HBOT has helped treat Lyme Disease.
To take control of your health and start living a full and healthy life click here to schedule your appointment today.
Brooke Landau Lyme Disease Battle (ABC News Story) – HBOT, IV Antibiotics
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Lyme Disease Part 1
Lyme Disease and Hyperbarics
These are just some of the treatments and therapy options available to treat Lyme Disease:
- Diet & Lifestyle
- Stress Reduction
- Nutrients Learn More
- Herbs Learn More
- Antibiotics, oral
- Antibiotics, IV
- Complementary therapies:
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy Learn More
- NAD+ IV Therapy
- IV Vitamin C
- Myers cocktail IV
- Infrared light therapy Learn More
- Lymphatic drainage therapy (LDT)
- Pulsed Electromagnetic frequencies (PEMF)
Check out Dr. G’s archived Lyme disease articles below:
- Biofilm Fighter Boluoke for Lyme and Other Infections
- California Lyme Disease Cases
- Following Lyme Diet Key to Improving Symptoms
- Gluten Sensitivity and Lyme Disease Symptoms are Similar
- Hyperbaric Treatment for Lyme Disease
- IV Rocephin for Lyme Disease Is Effective
- Lyme Bladder Pain From Interstitial Cystitis
- Lyme Disease and MS
- Lyme Disease Coinfections
- Lyme Disease is Found Worldwide
- Lyme Disease Neurological Symptoms
- Lyme Disease Symptoms Everyone Should Know
- New Infectious Disease Syndrome Caused by Biofilms
- PICC Line for Lyme Disease
- Tick Borne Diseases Are Very Serious
- Western Blot Lyme Test