This basic questionnaire can be very useful for men to describe the kind and severity of their low testosterone symptoms.
1. Do you have a decrease in libido (sex drive)?
2. Do you have a lack of energy?
3. Do you have a decrease in strength and/or endurance?
4. Have you lost height?
5. Have you noticed a decreased “enjoyment of life”?
6. Are you sad and/or grumpy?
7. Are your erections less strong?
8. Have you noticed a recent deterioration in your ability to play sports?
9. Are you falling asleep after dinner?
10. Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance?
If you answered Yes to question number 1 or 7 or if you answered Yes to more than 3 questions, you may have low testosterone.
To take control of your health and start living a full and healthy life schedule your appointment today.
All of our testosterone replacement patients are recommended to take the screening questionnaire as well as undergo lab tests to determine their testosterone level. After reviewing the lab results and discussing the patients particular symptoms, Dr. Gonzalez will determine the correct dose and method of medication application that will work best. Lab tests are rechecked periodically to ensure that optimal levels are being achieved and maintained.